Friday, December 14, 2007

Visiting Santa

Here comes Santa Claus, Here comes Santa Claus, right down to Big John's Pizza.
Wednesday and Sunday

dinner with Santa

evenings 5:30 - 8:30.

As we were eating dinner, we kept waiting for Santa...finally he came...
big eyes...pizza quickly eaten...excitement running high!!!

Avery wants a unicorn...

Landon wants a 4 wheeler...

Kyndra wants some roller skates...

They drew several, may I say several pictures for Santa...
enough that he can paper his workshop!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

5 comments:

Stacy B said...

That was such a fun dinner out. The kids were great, they kept themselves busy, nobody spilled, and they got to sit on Santa's lap. I love the picture of Avery with her mouth stuffed and Landon with sauce all over his face.

Michelle said...

So sweet! I have a soft place in my heart for Big Johns. Jason and I used to have $10 dates there very early in our marriage. great pizza!

Lindsay said...

Love it!!

And your banner... well, it's priceless!! :) (and I can see the whole thing) weird...

One more reason to love Big Johns!

Anonymous said...

What cuties!!! They are very comfortable with Santa. We still have screams of terror.

Melisa Jo said...

Everyone loves Santa and these three are no exception. What fun.