Monday, December 24, 2007

Snow Cones

Lon and Landon made REAL snow cones. If you could only imagine the excitement of a little boy...making ice cream with snow and soy milk, then snow cones!! Life doesn't get much better!
"This was Yummmmmmy! We used a bowl and a spoon and snow and flavored syrups. That is what daddy called them. The ice cream was my favorite!"

Here is wishing that you could be with us to enjoy your very own snow cone!!

4 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I don't know if I want to show this post to my boys......we have syrup in the fridge.....but our snow....well, it is pretty old and dirty....

Stacy B said...

Can't wait to see the snow! Looks like great fun.

Lindsay said...

That last picture with the spoonful is PERFECT!! Look at those eyes dancing with enjoyment!

Anonymous said...

Okay we must join Landon for real snow cones one day... he is making it look like the world's most delicious treat. I have never had a "real" snow cone, it is definitely added to the must do list.