...Christmas things that is...Landon's style!
Songs
~Little Drummer Boy
~Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
~Oh Tannenbaum
~Jingle Bells
~Up on Santa Claus Mountain
~Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
Movies
~Cartoon Rudolph
~Rudolph
~Maisy's Christmas
~The Santa Claus
What I like about Christmas
~You get to go sledding, skiing and have a snowball fight
~Give people presents
~Putting up the tree
~Playing with the train set under the tree
~Listening to all the Christmas music
~Frosted Christmas cookies
"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night" from Landon.
Monday, December 24, 2007
These are a few of my favorite things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That sweater is just the best! He looks so cute with those dimples and all. Miss you so much but we'll see you in a couple of days.
That picture is "picture perfect"... seriously... he is one of our favorite things!! :)
Landon is such an animated young man....your parents must have prayed for "one of those", like we did. :-)
Love his (and your) enthusiasm for life!
Happy New Year!!!
I had fun reading all your new Christmas break posts. I am officially a blogger now...only have about 50 ?'s for you now. Looking forward to seeing you in the new year!
Landon's Christmas smile in his Christmas moose sweater TOTALLY captures the spirit of the season!!!
Happy New Year Friend :)
I love the sweater and Landon's smile!!!!
Post a Comment