My friend, Beth, is an avid scrapbooker. She does both kinds...real paper scrapbooking and digital scrapbooking. I sent her a few pictures and this is what she came up with! Man I wish we lived closer so she could teach me all about digi scrappin!
Below are a couple more pictures she had fun with!
When I asked Landon where he learned to surf and why did he go to Hawaii with out me, he was dumbfounded! He insisted that he does not know how to surf. "How come you are in this picture then?" "Mama, I do not know. I do not know where you got that picture but I do not know how to surf! Big Z did not teach me!" I wish that I would have had a video camera on Landon when I showed this to him so Beth could get his full reaction. Thanks Beth!


3 comments:
So so cute! I think I could be much more engaged with ditigal scrapping. What type of program does she use?
GO BETH GO!!
Love the waves one (and the story too!)
Fun Fun Fun!!!
I want to do that... Seriously, there are so many fun things I want to learn how to do.
Post a Comment